GoTeamsGo Sports Fan Forum Photobucket  

Go Back   GoTeamsGo Sports Fan Forum > NASCAR Forums > Sprint Cup
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sprint Cup NASCAR Forum. ShortTrack to SuperSpeedway, come trade some paint with other race fans. Talk about everything that's NASCAR racing in our NASCAR Forum.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Official F1 Moderator, Motorsports Curmudgeon and All Around Good Guy
VIP Member Badge

Bob Tanner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just an observation

I guess that you aren't by yourself, kk. Here's what a blogger who calls himself "Hopper," had to say about it:
It was the second scariest wreck of the 2009 season, only behind Carl Edwards’ catch fence adventure at Talladega in April, and one of the scariest I have ever witnessed. By the hand of the Good Lord, Logano climbed out alright.

And as usual, the credit for Logano’s well-being went to NASCAR’s pride and joy. No, not Jimmie Johnson. Their coveted Car of Tomorrow.

But as I watched replays of the accident, over and over again, I couldn’t help but wonder one thing:

Was Joey Logano’s frightening accident actually caused by the Car itself?

He says a lot more at: Joey Logano’s Scary Crash Caused By CoT? | Stock Car Spin | A NASCAR Blog
Old 09-29-2009, 12:10 PM
The Murphinator
Staff Badge

kkfan91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to kkfan91 Send a message via MSN to kkfan91 Send a message via Yahoo to kkfan91
Re: Just an observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Tanner View Post
I guess that you aren't by yourself, kk. Here's what a blogger who calls himself "Hopper," had to say about it:
It was the second scariest wreck of the 2009 season, only behind Carl Edwards’ catch fence adventure at Talladega in April, and one of the scariest I have ever witnessed. By the hand of the Good Lord, Logano climbed out alright.

And as usual, the credit for Logano’s well-being went to NASCAR’s pride and joy. No, not Jimmie Johnson. Their coveted Car of Tomorrow.

But as I watched replays of the accident, over and over again, I couldn’t help but wonder one thing:

Was Joey Logano’s frightening accident actually caused by the Car itself?

He says a lot more at: Joey Logano’s Scary Crash Caused By CoT? | Stock Car Spin | A NASCAR Blog
I think he forgot Kyles wreck at Daytona for us kasey fans who say him slam into him at 190 mph it wasn't fun
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links